Mr. Bill and Miz Mona

Saturday, February 5, 2011

I'm just sayin'

This is Mona, not the Amazing Mr Bill, just so you know.

 Man, the world of the House and it's inhabitants has been way busy for the first month of a lovely (??) new year. Frozen well line had us hauling water and avoiding being downwind of each other for ten days while our intrepid Dave Lindquist worked diligently to reestablish the flow of H20. Now it looks like we need to replace a switch.
Oh, well.*snicker*

I was all prepared to be profound and interesting but I guess I am gonna have to save that for later, Grandma needs some help.

Have a great day!

1 comment:

  1. Just came across your blog and I love it. Just wanted to share that tidbit. I think it would be fun to co author a blog with my man but my blog is mostly about being bipolar so I doubt he would want to talk to much about it. Well Adios!

    ReplyDelete