Mr. Bill and Miz Mona

Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Is this entirely necessary?

It has been way too long since I tried to capture some of my random thoughts here.
I have been doing a lot of blog reading lately, everything from sewing to upcycling, gardening to greenhouse construction, herbal treatments to alternative medicine. Some of them are fascinating, some, not so much.

What the heck makes people blog? And what makes people read them?
It is a brand new thing, this blogging. Anyone, and I mean anyone, can be in print with the potential for being read by anyone in the world with internet access. It's amazing, isn't it? This window into the lives and enthusiasms of countless people and what's more, with opportunity to comment, for heaven's sake! Fascinating.

 So, here I am.

When Bill decides to write he takes you on a ride into the wild and wooly world of his imagination. I have more of a tendency toward soapboxes and opinions with the occasional foray into Bible-thumping or self-revelation. I keep being told that I should write but I have a hard time getting started and then, once I start, I have a hard time stopping. This should be interesting.

 I expect as I explore the world of blog I shall learn lots of interesting things about all these lovely buttons and tabs. A geek I most assuredly am not! I hope I don't bore you to sobs as I go along.

 Good night, God bless and may His angels watch over you until we meet again!

Mona

No comments:

Post a Comment